Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Too much.

Things hasn't been well the past few weeks.

I don't want to get too detailed about it as I really have no idea what triggered the whole thing.

All I know is I have been left to tend to my own devices without as much as a goodbye.

I have been trying to bottle things up and my friends, the whole lot of 'em, have been trying their best to keep my attention diverted and keep me happy.

But it's all too much for me.

I can't keep containing it and it's bound to overflow sooner or later.

It just hurts and pains me so much that I haven't been sleeping well, I'm in danger of over-eating myself to death...I have even entertained the thought of smoking again.

I'm as lost as I was years ago. Something I thought I'd never be again.

I don't know what to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment