Monday, February 10, 2014

The Catastrophic History of You & Me.

It was a very good read.

If you've had you're heart broken, then you can connect with the story...or the character's feelings.

Either way it's an enjoyable trip of all those feelings/emotions you have when someone you hold dear decides to just go.

But it also teaches that everything...and everyone has their reasons for doing things...whether or not they tell you ..or not.

EDIT:

Some quotes I liked in the book.

~ “my heart didn't fail, someone failed my heart.”

~ “Turns out, hell's not so much a burning, scalding pit of fire and misery. It's actually much, much worse than that. Hell is when the people you love the most reach right into your soul and rip it out of you. And they do it because they can.”

~ “The problem is, there is absolutely nothing "fun" about falling in love. Nope. Mostly it just makes you feel sick and crazy and anxious and nervous that it's going to end miserably and ruin your whole life. And guess what: Then it does.”

~ “Sometimes, remembering hurts too much.”

~ “But the sort of sucky thing is, time doesn’t necessarily heal all wounds. Sometimes, it just makes the wounds worse.”

~ “All of a sudden I felt invisible. Forgotten. Like the universe had played a really mean practical joke on me, even though I've never done anything to deserve it.”

~ “You did love me,' I whispered. 'Just not the same way I loved you.'





No comments:

Post a Comment