Thursday, June 26, 2014

Here's the thing..

I just want to be happy.

I just wanted to be happy.

Yet I am left with pieces of my broken self and sanity.

It's as if every and any attempt I make, it ends up blowing in my face. The more I become happy, the more that something bad happens. To the point that, I'm afraid to pursue happiness anymore.

I am stuck.

I have no idea what to do next.

I have been left to tend for myself and I have no idea what to do.

At this stage of my life, I should be more or less stable and have an inkling to getting to where I am going. But as circumstances would happen and life being unfair, I am stuck with this. With nothing. With words full of emptiness and empty promises. With doubts. With fear. With the knowledge of being abandoned by people who thought meant the world to you.. With the notions that things wont get any better.

Despite being told the opposite, I still have my doubts that things will ever get better.

This Humpty Dumpty fell down as his wall crumbled from the bottom and all the Kings men couldn't put this Humpty Dumpty together again.


No comments:

Post a Comment