Sunday, January 3, 2016

Something obligatory.

Was actually thinking whether or not to write this down. That's why it took a few days. To be honest, I haven't been blogging/posting a lot. Its not because there's nothing to write about. It's mostly because I put it off a lot that I tend to just forget it.

As I try to remember 2015. All I could think of is that it wasn't such a bad year but it wasn't a purely good one either. It was just somewhere in the middle I guess.

Last year, I realized that I am not as strong as I was. I mean I was so stubborn in neglecting the things that would've made life easier and healthier for me. In the process, I got sicker than usual. I didn't have strength when I needed it.

I also realized that I was somewhat stuck again. Trying to figure out what to do in life. I didn't think much about what to do in the future. I've had ideas but I didn't know what to do with them. Around that time, I met new people and we all became really good close friends. One of them was trying to go follow his dream. To be honest his dream was also a dream of mine. Since I cannot go fulfill my own, then why not help a friend fulfill his and maybe in helping another we could both have our dreams come true. Seeing a close friend happy because his dream is being realized gave me me more than what I bargained for. It made me happy and have a sense of contentment. It made me feel like I have some kind of purpose again. It is nice to be needed and appreciated, even if you're just doing the little things. A reason why this part is a bit more detailed it's because that if it weren't for the shop then I don't know how my 2015 would've  been.

~

Despite some mishaps along the way, 2015 was pretty okay near the end.

I have a lot of people to thank because of that. They're the ones that made it great for me. I may not act like it but every single little thing you guys do for me means a lot and I appreciate it very much. I also apologize if I have ever been mean to any of you. I'm not perfect as you guys prolly know by now. Thank you for being there for me and not being tired of my shit. I hope all of you please stay bear with me in 2016. I wouldn't gotten here if it weren't for everyone's help.

~

Alright 2016. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment