Saturday, August 20, 2011

A New Adventure~

Last week was my first week of my new job at a really well-known and awesome gaming company [which I really wanted to work for] ;] ...and it has been an awesome experience. Meeting new people, learning new things and of course, playing new games.

It took almost a month before I was referred by my friend there and fortunately, things worked out. Hopefully, thing'll finally start moving and all of it turns out for the best.

Life has been pretty ok so far. It makes me want to believe that this is the silver lining that I've been waiting for. Hopefully, it is but one can never say what will happen next.

As for now, I'll do my best at my new job as it's the one that I've been waiting for.


Hopefully smooth adventuring up ahead!
- the alansong -

No comments:

Post a Comment