Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

It has been...a very surprising year at best.

Alot of stuff has happened, alot of things have changed...alot of things also stayed the same.

I can't say that it was a good year, with some unfortunate things happening. I can't say it was a bad year either. At best, I could say that it was a rollercoaster ride...one which I have been...well, "almost" accustomed of.

Still, it was an awesome year, unfortunately, I'll be spending it home alone as my granmum opted to spend new year's eve in Bataan. I couldn't go due to the fact that I have werk at 9am the next day.

Anyhoo, it's not how you celebrate the coming new year...it's how you face it. I'm optimistic for the coming year and I know that this year will be better than the last.


Happy New Year!
Forward to Adventure 2012!
- the alansong -

No comments:

Post a Comment